Rotary Botanical Gardens Spring Symposium 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Get ready for Spring! Rotary Botanical Gardens Spring Symposium 2019.
Speakers & topics include:
- Susan Martin of Gardener Sue's News
Horticultural Marketer, Writer and Speaker
"Lessons Learned Under the Trees"
- Chris Fehlhaber, Assistant Horticulturalist at Chanticleer
"Gardening for the Sake of Gardens"
- Ed Lyon, Director at Reiman Gardens
- Mark Dwyer, Director of Horticulture, Rotary Botanical Gardens
"Tried & True Perennials (and Exciting Newcomers)!"
You'll enjoy a continental breakfast and a box lunch. Browse the artisan gallery featuring the work of local talent.
- Spring Symposium 2019$89$890$0